1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder
2019 Honda CR-V LX vs. EX
The 2019 Honda CR-V offers exciting features and functionality for families in Wyandotte. With multiple trim levels to choose from, you might be wondering how you choose the right configuration for you. Today, our Honda CR-V models comparison breaks down the difference between two of the most popular the Honda CR-V trims, the Honda CR-V LX and EX. Find your Honda CR-V model with Genthe Honda!
Honda CR-V LX vs. EX: Price
Among the 2019 Honda CR-V trim levels, you’re sure to find a configuration to accommodate both your budget and lifestyle. Here is how the CR-V LX and EX trims of this 5-seat crossover SUV compare on price:
- Honda CR-V LX – MSRP from $24,350*
- Honda CR-V EX – MSRP from $27,250*
Honda CR-V Features
- Honda CR-V LX – Inside this base Honda CR-V model, Taylor car drivers will still find plenty of amenities to bring comfort and enjoyment to their drive. Feature highlights include a rearview camera, cruise control, Bluetooth, a 5-inch LCD screen, and a USB port, and a 4-speaker sound system. On the outside, the CR-V LX also features 17-inch alloy wheels and LED daytime running lights.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrade to the Honda CR-V EX and you get an enlarged 7-inch touchscreen, as well as an upgraded rearview camera. Other technology additions include HondaLink®, satellite radio, and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. The exterior of the EX also sees the addition of fog lights, heated side view mirrors, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Honda CR-V MPG & Performance Specs
- Honda CR-V LX – Even the base CR-V LX gets a sporty 184 hp 2.4L 4-cylinder engine that produces 180 lb-ft of torque. You also are given the choice between Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models; with FWD and its standard CVT, the CR-V LX get up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Choosing the Honda CR-V EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L 4-cylinder engine that generates 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Similar to the LX, the EX is also available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive. Efficiency is still slightly higher with FWD version with the standard CVT, earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**.
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Genthe Honda
So which of these 2019 Honda CR-V trims is your perfect match: the Honda CR-V LX or EX? Whether you have already picked a favorite or are still trying to decide, you’ll find all the Honda CR-V trims here at Genthe Honda. Contact us to schedule a test drive of any of our new in-stock Honda CR-V models!
2018 Models Shown
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,045.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.